Searching for 2016 Educational Scholarships?
Want $1,000 for college expenses?
The Dallas DWI Specialists can help make that happen.
If you are currently enrolled in college or headed there in 2016 or 2017 and want to win a $1,000 scholarship to help cover expenses, consider entering the 2016 Dallas DWI Specialists College Scholarship Contest. At the Dallas DWI Specialists Law Offices we work to aggressively represent and defend you if you are ever charged with a DWI. We want everyone on the road to be safe, but we also know that being charged with a DWI can happen, and, when it does, it is embarrassing and stressful. We always work to get your DWI charge completely dismissed, but, if this is not possible, we will work to get the best outcome possible in your specific case.
We love helping our community and especially those students who are looking to enrich their lives by continuing their education after high school. We know college is expensive, and money should not get in the way of educational goals. With this scholarship we hope that we can alleviate some expenses for current and upcoming college students. This scholarship fund will go to one deserving individual who can share with us what they do to be a responsible driver, because, in the end safety should always come first and a DWI can always be prevented with a little foresight.
The Dallas DWI Specialists Law Offices will award a $1,000 scholarship in 2016 to a highly motivated student who can share with us at least 3 ways that they are a responsible driver in 800 words or less.
In 800 words or less, tell us how you make sure you are a responsible driver. Give us at least 3 tips, tactics or pieces of advice for other drivers out there that work for you. Feel free to include more, but be aware of the 800-word limit. For instance, do you have any tips for other drivers that work for you? Do you have any tactics that you employ before you get in your car or before you turn the ignition? We would like to see at least 3 things that you do while driving or beforehand to ensure your safety as well as the safety of others on the road.
How to Enter:
• Answer the prompt above in 800 words or less. Any submission over 800 words will not be read.
• Save your work in either a Word document or PDF. The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: John-Doe-1-15-1995.docx.
• Email the Word document or PDF as an attachment to ChristinaBorowitz@gmail.com with your response. Use the subject line: Dallas DWI Specialists $1,000 Scholarship 2016
• Submissions must be received by midnight on December 1, 2016.
Here’s How You Win:
• Send us your response, following the guidelines above.
• We will pick a winner by December 30, 2016 and notify you. Our process is subjective; we will pick our favorite response.
• If your response is chosen, we will email you to confirm your mailing address and send you a check, or Visa gift card in the mail for $1,000.
• We will announce the winner on our company website.
To Be Eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen, sophomore, or junior in college.
2. You must be currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college or university. Please note that all types of colleges, including four-year, community colleges and “junior colleges” qualify for eligibility.
3. You must be graduating high school or in college and between the ages of 16 and 24 by the December 1st 2016 deadline.
4. Attach a copy of your most recent school or college transcript and/or proof of school enrollment.
5. We reserve the right to verify the date of your high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
6. No friends, family, or prior clients of Dallas DWI Specialists Law Offices may apply.
Winner: We have selected Orian S. as the winner of this scholarship. Congratulations Orian!